Fire Systems for Business & Home


Commerical & Residential Fire Systems to protect your business and your loved ones

Do you need a fire alarm system for your business?  The answer to this question is found in the IBC (International Building Code)

The State of Oklahoma has adopted the IBC.  The IBC uses a "Use and Occupancy classification" to determine what fire coverage as well as other types of protection must be done in order for your business to be compliant with the life safety codes.

If you have a sprinkler suppression system then by code it needs to be monitored by a UL Commercial fire system.  

Not sure what you need to do?  Contact us for a FREE analysis and proposal.  You dont need to be an expert on fire codes; let us guide you as to what you need to meet the fire codes.



© 2015 Lyon Security, LLC. All Rights Reserved.